When visiting Perfect Planner Company’s website at www.perfectplannerco.com or using any of the services available, you will be asked to indicate your acknowledgement of, and, where applicable, your consent to, the practises described in this policy.
2. What we collect
We may collect and process the following data:
Personal Information that you provide to us. You will be asked to provide us with your personal data when you:
– Contact us, correspond with us by phone, email, or other methods.
– Subscribe to use our services: place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, promotional emails, or other marketing materials.
– Use the services.
The personal information you may be asked to provide to us for the above purposes may include your first name, surname, email address, phone number, billing, and delivery address.
With each of your visits to our website, we may collect the following information automatically for internal purposes only, or, if you have given explicit consent and have accepted cookies, to deliver targeted, detailed advertising. Please note however, this information cannot be used to identify you:
– device-specific information, such as your device model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network:
– technical information about your computer, including your operating system, IP address and browser type, for system admin and analytical purposes:
– details of your visits to our website and/or services, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our website, including date and time, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information, such as the bounce rates
– information showing us how you accessed the website; via newsletter, organic search from Google or Bing and so on.
3. Why do we process personal information?
We process personal information to enable us to sell, promote and advertise our products; buy materials from suppliers; maintain our own accounts and records; technically administer our website; and support and manage our employees.
4. How we use your personal information?
Use of personal information under EU data protection laws must be justified under one of a number of legal grounds and we are required to set out the ground in respect of each use of your personal data in this policy. These are the principal grounds that justify our use of your information:
– consent: where you have consented to our use of your information and you are providing explicit, informed freely given consent, in relation to any such use and you may withdraw your consent at any time If you would like to;
– contract performance: where your information Is necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you, for example, to fulfil an order placed via our Website:
– legal obligation: where we need to use your information to comply with our legal obligations
– legitimate interests: where we use your information to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights: and
– legal claims: where your information if necessary for us to defend, prosecute or make a claim against you or a third party.
5. Who may the information be shared with?
We retain our brand promise and comply with the DPA in regard to the protection of your data. We will not sell your personal data to third parties unless we have your explicit consent to do so. Any personal data you consent to sharing with Perfect Planner Company will not be shared to any third-party unless we require this to perform or fulfil the contract in order to perform our services, for example, fulfilling an order placed by the user.
When we do share information, we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons listed above about how we use your information.
The personal data you have consented to provide may be shared with a number of our trusted partners, in order to perform the Services, such as fulfil an order, send marketing communications, or receive targeted advertising, if you have provided your consent to receive said communications and/or advertising. Each partner abides by their own privacy policies that can be accessed on their websites.
These trusted partners include:
- Facebook (Meta) & Instagram;
- Postal/courier services, such as Royal Mail and/or UPS
- Payment providers, such as Stripe, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna & Paypal.
These partners enable us to deliver targeted and personalised advertising and marketing communications to you, to communicate the status of your order, and to successfully deliver our orders. If you have placed an order with us, we may send you order confirmation and an order dispatch email. If you would like to opt out of this at any time, you are free to do so by getting in touch with us.
6. Our trusted partner's privacy policies
- Google’s Privacy & Terms
- Postal/Courier services, such as Royal Mail and/or UPS
- Payment providers, such as Stripe, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna & Paypal
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas, for example if you are sending your order abroad. Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the Data Protection Act, which you can read in full here.
To restrict the use of your personal information, please see ‘controlling your personal information’ below.
7. Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2017/676, you have various rights in relation to your personal data. All of these rights can be exercised by contacting us at email@example.com.
In relation to your data, you have the following rights that we have listed below:
- Right of access, right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability and the right to complain.
We strive to take the utmost care with how your data is handled. If you feel your rights have been abused in relation to your personal data, please contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and retained. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures and policies to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. In addition, our website payment facility uses either PayPal, Apple Pay, Stripe, Klarna and/or Google Pay which have the highest level of card data security. You can therefore rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
You can tell whether a page is secure as ‘https’ will replace the ‘http’ at the front of the website address and a small padlock will appear next to this or in the bottom bar of your browser window.
9. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
10. Controlling your personal information
If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at email@example.com.
11. Revocation of consent
At any time, you, the user, are free to revoke your consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or you wish your personal data to be removed or its use restricted, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or remove or restrict its use, as requested. We will confirm via email once your data has been successfully and safely removed from our systems. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In this instance you can contact us via the above email address.
In addition, if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes (e.g. signing up to our newsletter), you may change your mind at any time by writing to us, emailing us at email@example.com or clicking unsubscribe in any newsletter we send you.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission and are required by law to do so.
We safely and securely use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is discarded from the system safely and securely.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to use certain parts or take full advantage of this website.
If you have any further questions about the cookies we use, please contact us.
13. Contact and legal information
You can contact us with your queries in relation to this policy or for any other reason by post or by email.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Perfect Planner Company registration number is 10769492 and the registered office address is Suite 9, Davey House, St Neots Road, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 7BA.